Last Revised: 2018-08-20
This statement to let you know about our firm commitment to your privacy and full compliance of Website and Software with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We process data based on:
* consent of the user;
* the necessity of the data for providing the services that users are contracting for when they use AMS Website or Software.
Data centers hosting AMS Website and Software data, including user data, are located within the Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. Accordingly, as an EU resident, in order to access the AMS Website or Software your data may be transferred outside of the EU. By using the AMS Website, you consent to the crossborder transfer of your data in order to receive access to the AMS Website.
If you do not consent to the processing of your data in order to access and use the AMS Website or Software, please do not use, or engage with, the AMS Website or Software.
What Personal Data we collec
We ask users to provide following Data:
* email address – to receive support response;
* information about user’s computer – for effective troubleshooting of users issues related to AMS software.
Aforementioned Data is collected only upon user enters while write to us.
We also collect following technical data to help diagnose problems with our server and provide better user experience:
* IP address;
* Location (based on the IP address);
* Operation System and Internet Browser data;
* Hardware specifications (screen size, other specifications);
* Other data. Please refer to "Thirdparty service providers" section.
Technical data is recorded automatically when you visit our site or use our service and is anonymous (does not reveal user's identity), Because we won't ask you to signup and login.
How we use Personal Data
We collect and processes Data for the following purposes:
* to provide users with better experience;
* to investigate performance issues, bugs and any other technical issues regarding Resources;
* to make AMS better;
* to comply with the law.
We do not distribute or share your personal information, We do not sell your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
How long Data is use
We retain your Data for as long as is necessary to provide the service to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations.
How you can control your Data
You have various rights to control use and processing of your Personal Data and other information. This means that you are entitled to request us to take certain actions at any time and free of charge.
Data portability right. You have the right to request a digital copy of your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to be able to move from one service to another.
Right to erasure ("Right to be forgotten"). You are eligible to delete certain Data from our site and services. It will be completely deleted in 7 days upon your delete request.
Links to Other Sites
Please refer to "Cookies Policy" section.
To minimize any personal data breach we implemented following different security measures including:
* physical access control;
* randomlygenerated bruteforce resistant staff passwords;
* strong cipherencryption for all mediums containing Personal Data (where appropriate);
* endtoend encryption using modern TLS (Transport Layer Security) cryptographic protocol for all connections containing Personal Data;
* other safety measures to reduce the risk of unauthorized access.
Thirdparty service providers
GoDaddy file hosting. We use GoDaddy Hosting to store user files including Data, which is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. To learn how GoDaddy treats your privacy, please see the following link: https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc?pageid=PRIVACY
Google Analytics. We also use Google Analytics to track what is used the most, to understand our users needs and to make our site and service better. Please visit the link to understand Google's approach to privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en